I've been enjoying the blog tag game in recent days, wondering which of the people I know might send it my way. I met Marianne at the bloggers' wonk before the WOMMA Summit, and we crossed paths almost hourly at the conference. She's one of the conference buddies that helped me feel like I knew someone in the crowd. Onward...
Five things you didn't know about me:
- I lived in Charlotte when Hurricane Hugo came through and in Durham when Fran hit. We did leave LA before the Northridge quake took out our apartment building, though.
- When I was a kid, I was occasionally responsible for feeding a steer that would spend the next year in our freezers. We named one of them Hamburger.
- I got very serious about radio in college. I still have a production demo around here, somewhere.
- I once had a job that came with a security clearance. The only secret I ever knew was the password to check email to the help desk account.
- I have a weakness for popsicles, even in winter.