Hey, I finally get to go to London! I'm speaking at Monitoring Social Media Bootcamp* on 31 March, along with Marshall Sponder, Philip Sheldrake, and Katy Howell. Luke Brynley-Jones is putting together a full day of how-to sessions on monitoring and measuring social media, and I'm happy to be a part of it.
The sessions are all about practical, let's-get-to-work topics:
- Getting Started with Social Media Monitoring
- How to Choose The Right Social Media Monitoring Tool
- How to Build Your Own Social Media Monitoring Service
- How to Monitor Sentiment and Benefit from The Insight this Provides
- How to Identify influencers and Build Valuable Relationships with them
- How to Monitor and Engage with Customers in Real-time
- How to Measure the Success of your Social Media Marketing Campaigns
*haircut not included.
Consulting Days in London
While in town for MSMBC, I'm going to have time for other meetings, too. First priority goes to paid consulting days, though I hope to connect more casually, too (tweetup?). I'm offering full- and half-day appointments, where the content will be tailored to your situation—perhaps a market update on SMA software platforms or a planning session on listening strategies. For details, send an email to email@example.com.