News from the companies of social media analysis.
Companies and services
- 23 November - UK-based Sentiment Metrics launched their social media analysis service, which starts at £159 per month. A free, 14-day trial is available.
- 3 December - Cymfony announced its Super Bowl Advertising Audience Impact report, a syndicated series of reports on media coverage and consumer discussions about Super Bowl advertisers. press release
- 4 December - CustomScoop launched Media Bullseye, a web site/newsletter on current trends in communications for media, public relations, and marketing types. (via Chip Griffin)
- 6 December - KDPaine & Partners and BuzzLogic announced a partnership to offer KDPaine's tonality and sentiment scoring to BuzzLogic customers. press release
- 11 December - Text 100 and Converseon present Social Media Breakfast NYC with Reuters virtual world reporter Eric Krangel on how social media has impacted journalism and communications. (via Paull Young)
- Umbria released a white paper on consumer perceptions about product recalls following recalls of Chinese-made goods (registration required). The paper features demographic analysis and profiles of four consumer segments based on their reactions to the recalls.
- Katie Paine announced the availability of her book, Measuring Public Relationships: The Data-Driven Communicator's Guide to Success.
Tags: social media analysis brand monitoring