News from the companies of social media analysis. Late this week because of all the activity at the WOMMA Summit.
Companies and services
- 14 November - Weber Shandwick and Radian6 announced the largest deployment for Radian6, in WSW offices globally. press release, AdWeek, NB Business Journal
- 14 November - CyberAlert announced the launch of CyberAlert VDO, a monitoring service for video clips posted on video sharing websites and online news sources. press release
- 14 November - Primelabs announced the expansion of Twingly into Finland, indexing 35,000 Finnish blogs for Helsingin Sanomat, the biggest daily newspaper in Finland.
- 15 November - Following the acquisition of parent Adverb Media by Zustek Corporation, RelevantNoise is now part of the newly created Zeta Interactive. press release (PDF)
- Nielsen marketing VP Max Kalehoff moves to search advertising startup Clickable in a similar role. Must have been tough, not talking about that at Ad:Tech.
- CIC CEO (EIEIO) Sam Flemming is now contributing a column to iMedia Connection Asia.
- Paper submissions for ICWSM 2008 are now open (via Matt Hurst).
- IBM Global Business Services released a new report, "The End of Advertising as We Know It," forecasting greater disruption for the advertising industry in the next five years than occurred in the previous 50. press release (via Flemming Madsen)
Tags: social media analysis brand monitoring