It's ready. After 5 months and I really don't want to know how many hours, the Guide to Social Media Analysis is complete. This is my guide to the companies who monitor, measure and analyze social media for business worldwide. It's the most complete reference available, and it's available for download today. Finally!
The Guide to Social Media Analysis is geared toward answering three questions:
- Who offers social media analysis services?
- What do they really offer?
- What makes one vendor different from the others?
What's in it:
- Profiles of 31 vendors based in 9 countries. Each profile includes a description of the vendor's services, investor information, company stats and full contact details.
- An overview of industry services and trends.
- A table summarizing which services each vendor offers.
- A matrix of vendors' language capabilities across 37 languages.
- Over 30 sample graphics and screenshots.
18 August 2008: The Guide to Social Media Analysis, Second Edition is now available. The new edition includes 63 vendor profiles, observations on trends since last year, and a new table summarizing vendor coverage of different types of social media.