Another year gone, another post or two in the archive. And now it's time to see which posts got the most attention this year.
- Monitoring Social Media Before You Have a Budget - May 2008 (#1 in 2009)
- Visual text analysis - April 2007 (#4 in 2009)
- Sentiment Analysis is Not a Mood Ring - March 2010
- Human vs. machine analysis - April 2007 (#7 in 2009)
- Corporate social media specialists - September 2007 (#5 in 2009)
- 5 Manly Things - February 2009
- Comparing Social Media Analysis Platforms - March 2010
- Professional-Strength Social Media Aggregators - June 2010
- New Dashboards Blend Analytics Sources - September 2010
- Guide to Social Media Analysis - June 2007 (#9 in 2009)
Some of the biggest ideas are stuck in draft—or hidden in business plans—but there's another list of my favorite idea posts of 2010.