I don't really do predictions—at least, not publicly. I do, however, find it interesting to look back and see which posts have drawn the most attention in the past year. As in previous years' lists (2010, 2009), some of the most-read posts are old ones—going all the way back to 2006 (!).
- New Dashboards Blend Analytics Sources - September 2010 (#9 in 2010)
- Monitoring Social Media Before You Have a Budget - May 2008 (#1 in 2009 & 2010)
- What Does Salesforce-Radian6 Deal Mean for Everyone Else? - March 2011
- Global Social Media Usage Patterns - January 2011
- Human vs. machine analysis - April 2007 (#4 in 2010)
- Visual text analysis - April 2007 (#2 in 2010)
- The Specialization of Social Media Analysis - March 2011
- Professional-Strength Social Media Aggregators - June 2010 (#8 in 2010)
- Text Analytics in the Cloud - February 2011
- Defining social media relations - November 2006
Happy New Year.